Hey, you guys! I’m here with my May TBR plus a very special announcement. I have finals for the first two weeks of May, and then after that I am officially done with high school! May’s going to be a busy month because I have finals, then I have prom and we also have the senior class trip to Goa.
I will make the most of the remaining two weeks I have so here are the books I want to read this month:
- The first book I’m going to (have to) read is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. This is the first book in The Dark Artifices, which is the sequel series to The Mortal Instruments. I’ve heard so many great things about this book and this is at the top of my TBR list, so I’m hoping it lives up to its hype.
- The second book I’m going to read is I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk. This is the third book in the I Heart series. This series is hilarious and the books are such quick and fun reads and I love the main character, Angela. I’m really excited to read more of Angela’s crazy adventures!
- The next book I’ll be reading is Jenny Lopez Has a Bad Week by Lindsey Kelk. This is a short story following one of the main characters, Jenny Lopez. This short story comes right after I Heart Paris. I really like Jenny, so reading a story following her will be fun.
- Next, I want to read Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. This is the second book in the Red Queen series. I loved Red Queen and I flew through it when I read it last summer. The plot twist definitely surprised me and I cannot wait to see how the story unfolds.
- The last book I plan on reading this month is I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk. This is the fourth book in the I Heart series. Because these are such quick reads, I read them in between heavier books to avoid a reading slump.
Those are all the books I plan on reading this month. I’m not sure if I’ll get to all five because of how much that’s happening in the two weeks after finals are over.
Now, for the special announcement: I have decided to take part in a reading challenge. I’m already doing the Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2016 but that’s a very general challenge. The challenge that I’ll be taking part in is the PopSugar Ultimate Reading Challenge. So, it’s a list of 40 different challenges that you have to read a specific book for. You can check out their page here, and there’s also a Goodreads Discussion Group here. I’m not planning on reading all 40 books but I am going to try to read as many as I can because I do have my own set of books that I’d like to read that I will expand on in my Summer TBR.
I will be posting a TBR for this challenge and a wrap-up once my summer is over. If you guys do decide to take part in the challenge, let me know! I am super excited for this challenge and I cannot wait to see how many books I do end up reading!
See you soon! 🙂